April 15, 2012

Old medical medicine Methods Vs contemporary medicine Methods and Techniques

Over the past few centuries, man has evolved the healing rehabilitation process quiet effectively and magnificently. Newest instruments have been devised and rehabilitation methods have been based on most Newest and modern methods and techniques. Even then, in some cases, you find modern methods to be far less efficient than ordinary old methods of rehabilitation and quick recovery. Most of the times, these old methods (still in practice in most of the ruler areas of some countries) clearly outclass the prevailing modern techniques and instruments.

Modern methods have practically wiped out the old methods for rehabilitation of separate diseases. People's behavior towards medication and rehabilitation methods has also changed significantly. We tend to go towards modern hospitals for rehabilitation as compared to hakeems' and spend our wealth on modern healing instruments to get better.

Just as I experienced the difference in the middle of the methods, ensue and obviously the cost of the two methods under discussion, I quote my Newest palpate as a report.




This Saturday, late night, all of us friends gathered at a national park in the heart of the city. When we were about to leave the park, I remembered that I have forgot my safety helmet (as I was on bike) inside the park. To derive that, I made a hot start and at once started running at my full. After a moment or two, my foot got struck of a rope keeping the two poles in the parking area and I fell on the ground with a great blow laying practically all of my weight on my right hand and shoulder, fortunately my face didn't take much bruises, as a ensue of which I practically broke my wrist. But... I was up again sooner (I didn't take that blow seriously as my body was warm). I got up and started running again and once again fell down, this time due to wet floor and I took all of my weight on my both wrists equally this time. Even then, I didn't care and once again started running as it was getting late for home. I took my helmet from the the park's safety staff and again started running towards my friends waiting for me in the parking area. I started my bike and rode it to home. On my way home, I did feel a bit pain in my wrist and shoulder but didn't care much. Got back home, got massage with some whole of Ampiroxicam Gel, and covered with cramp bandage. As the night progressed, the pain grew gradually and was at its peak in the morning. I was practically crying and weaping, digesting the pain, pretending to be okay. I feared it to be broken but by that time, I was obviously too much late in realizing.

I went to a underground doctor near my home. He X-rayed my wrist from two angles and made a statement that my wrist had a minor fracture, x-ray print was the evidence. He also told me to see some orthopaedic surgeon at some government hospital. I took the advice and went to a government hospital. The crisis branch doctor took my x-ray after some legal formalities and sooner it was declared that x-ray shows no sign of even the minor fracture. He prescribed Froben Gel (flurbiprofen) and Diclofenac Pain killer tablets and said it will be alright in a few days.

I took the rehabilitation properly but the pain was never ending, it grew graver by the time night fell. Then one of my friend took me to an old settlement women (who's serving humanity by treating with his own methods ant techniques, normally called "maalish" in local language). She inspected my wrist and applied her technique, massaging with mustard extract oil for about 3-5 minutes and again wrapped the cramp bandage colse to my wrist. She prescribed to take Haldi(turmeric) mixed with warm milk before going to bed.

I took the medication as prescribed by the old lady and that night, not only my pain decreased to 50% but also I slept sound. In the morning I felt quite good as I was able to move my fingers a bit which have been totally jammed before. With the help of that old lady, now Monday evening, I am able to sit and type this writing with my left hand.

In the whole story above, what I mean to convey is that modern techniques of medication and rehabilitation have their own significance but that's not efficient in most cases as compared to the 'Desi' rehabilitation techniques. I found the 'Desi Massage Therapy' (maalish) to be efficient in every sense. It made me feel comfortable in far less time, exertion and cost. Next time I'm surely going to the 'Maalishi' instead of going to any hospital should I get hurt again ever.

Old medical medicine Methods Vs contemporary medicine Methods and Techniques

Gas Pressure Sensor Calculate Loan to Value Ratio